“Gluten Free Momos Recipe – Cabbage Chicken Rolls Recipe is super delicious and healthy.”
Crispy chicken cabbage rolls is super easy and guilt free snack to make. You can serve it with any dipping sauce of your choice.
I personally like my instant momos sauce
I like to add some finely chopped cabbage into the mixture to keep the filling juicy and moist. You could add some chopped chillies into the filling to make it spicy. You could add carrots too. The option is endless.
This makes a great keto momos as well. You can skip the cornflour if you are in keto.
You will love my
How to Make Keto Chicken Momos:
- Make filling, skip the cornflour in the filling if you are in keto.
- Cook cabbage in boiling water.
- Stuff the cabbage leaves with chicken filling.
- Roll it.
- Place in steamer and steam cook.
- Sear it in a pan with coconut oil or butter.
- Serve hot.
LOVE SPICY FOODS, THEN MY CHILLI GARLIC MOMOS WILL KNOCK YOU OFF!
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
- Cabbage – 1 head
- Oil – 2 tblsp
- Boneless Chicken – 500 grams
- Ginger Paste – 1 tsp
- Cabbage – 1 cup
- Spring onions – 2 chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper – 1 tsp
- Cornstarch – 1 tblsp
- Soya Sauce – 2 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp or to taste
- Bring lots of water to a boil, add salt.
- Take a cabbage and remove the petals from it.
- Drop the petals in boiling water and cook till wilted.
- Remove and set aside.
- Take cabbage in a chopper and chop very fine.
- Set it aside in a bowl.
- Add chicken in the same chopper and mince fine.
- Take that in the cabbage bowl, add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Take cabbage in a board, spoon chicken filling in and roll it.
- Now place this in steamer and steam for 10 to 12 mins.
- Remove and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, place the momos in and cook till golden on both sides.
- Remove and serve.
2)You can serve it straight from the steamer without pan frying. But pan frying will add extra flavour.
3)You can make the filling as per your choice.
1)Take cabbage and cut the top off
2)Peel off the petals.
4)Blanch them in salted water till the petals are soft.
5)Cook till petals is soft and pliable.
6)Take it in a bowl.
6)Now make the filing. Take chicken mince in a bowl, add in finely chopped cabbage
9)Add in black pepper
10)Add in finely chopped spring onions
11)Add in some ginger paste
12)Add little cornflour
13)Add in soy sauce
14)Add little vinegar to taste
16)Take cabbage in board.
17)Spoon in some filling,
23)All rolls done.
24)Place it in a steamer plate.
25)Place it on a pan with little water on bottom.
26)Cover and steam.
28)Heat little oil in a pan.
30)Flip and cook till golden