Toss cucumber, onions, tomatoes with salt, lemon juice.
5)Sticky Doughnut Balls
- All Purpose Flour / Maida – 1 cup
- Dry Yeast – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tblsp
- Salt a pinch
- Warm Water – as needed
- Olive Oil as needed
- Oil for deep frying
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Water – ¼ cup
- Vanilla extract – ½ tsp
- Pistachios as needed
- Take flour, yeast, salt, sugar and mix well. Add in warm water and little oil and knead to a sticky dough.
- Set aside for 2 hours.
- Make syrup. take sugar and water in a sauce pan and cook till sticky stage. Add vanilla and mix well.
- Now take small portion of the dough using a spoon and drop in hot oil and fry till golden brown.
- Coat the balls in the syrup. Sprinkle top with pistachios.
Lebanese Recipe Video
- Minced Lamb – 500 grams
- Onions – 1 chopped finely
- Coriander leaves – ½ cup chopped finely
- Mint Leaves – ¼ cup chopped finely
- Green Chillies – 4 chopped finely
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 tblsp
- Chilli Powder – 1 tblsp
- Cumin Powder – 2 tblsp
- Lemon Juice – 2 tblsp
- Oil or Melted Butter – 3 tblsp
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Black Pepper powder – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Breadcrumbs for binding
- Mix all ingredients together. Set aside in fridge for 5 to 6 hours
- Now skewer this in a skewer and place it in a oiled baking tray.
- Preheat oven to 250 degree C.
- Pop this in preheated oven. Bake on top rack for 20 to 25 mins.
- Flip and cook inbetween.
- Serve hot.